Monday, August 20, 2012

Training starts tomorrow!

I can't believe training starts tomorrow! I feel like a five-year-old about to start kindergarten. I have NO idea what to expect! I just know to keep an open mind because so far everything has been so much fun. As I'm writing this, I would like to add that whoever being really loud upstairs, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME. The whole building is vibrating from the sound. It's like they are moving furniture around while listening to really loud music. It is not fun and they need to leave. Rant over. Back to Disney stuff.

Yesterday, after unpacking and getting all settled in, my roommate, Sarah, and I made dinner for all of our other roommates (neighbors). We made spaghetti and it was awesome. Today, we went on an adventure. We went to this super great store that is only for Disney cast members. Everything there was really cheap, so I saved lots of money! I bought some early birthday presents for people since it was so cheap. I even got some Mickey Mouse applesauce! I know everyone who reads this will be super jealous! After that, I went to Target with Kayla, one of my other roommates. I got all the way to the register and realized I forgot my Target giftcards at the apartment. That was a let down. Next time I guess! Tonight, Kayla made dinner for us! It's so nice having other people to take turns making dinner when we have the time rather than eating out every night or having to cook for one. I am so lucky and in turn very grateful.

As I said earlier, I feel like a little kid about to start kindergarten. I have to catch a bus at 7 AM, so I have my clothes all set out, my lunch made, and my breakfast on the counter. I don't know what tomorrow will bring, so I made sure to pack lots of snacks. I'm super nervous about trying on the costumes. I'm super nervous about everything actually. I don't know what character I am. I don't know who my trainer is. I don't even know where I will be tomorrow! All I know is that I work from 8:30 to 6:30. Yay 10 hour shift!



For now, I'm just going to drink my tea and then go to bed. I need to be well rested for tomorrow. Good night everyone and have a magical day tomorrow! :)


4 comments:

  1. I love the way you write. It's so creative and makes me feel like I'm experiencing these things with you. XOXO Good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it! Writing was always my favorite thing to do in school.

      Delete
  2. Great job keeping up with your blog. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are really enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete