Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Packing, Packing, Packing

Today marks the beginning of August. That means everything is about to get really chaotic. I have already packed almost everything I need for the next five months and am just waiting for the day I leave. In just 8 short days, I will leave my home in Texas to join thousands of other college students to work at Walt Disney World Resort as a member of the Disney College Program. And, lucky me, I get to be a character! I can't wait to find out what is in store for me. I really hope I am able to keep up with the blog, because I think it will be something nice to look back on. For now, I need to keep packing. Here's how I see my next week going...

Sunday: Last day at my current job- Razzoo's
Monday: Aquarium day and going away party
Wednesday: Run around frantically trying to finish everything
Thursday: Let the journey begin! (AHHH!)

3 comments:

  1. SO SO SO exciting!! I wish I could see you before you leave :( I know you're going to have a blast and I really hope you keep updating cause I'm an avid blog reader! Love you sweet girl! Happy packing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will enjoy getting to live the Disney dream vicariously through your journal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will do my best to update as often as possible! :)

    ReplyDelete