Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Last Day In McKinney!

I can't believe this day is actually here. It has been six months since I found out I was accepted into the Disney College Program and I feel like the time has just flown by. I finally finished packing, for the most part. Everything has to fit into my car later tonight which will be a fun, little challenge. I'm a girl, therefore I over pack.


Last Saturday, I got to meet up with some of my former NorthStar teammates which was great. It was really nice to get to catch up with everyone and hear what everyone is up to. It was also a good opportunity to say goodbye to the people that I see more often, particularly Meredith. She is one of my closest friends And I will miss seeing her when she comes home.

Saturday night, my work friends threw a little going away party for me and then Sunday was my last day of work. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be to tell everyone goodbye, but it was definitely hard to work when I was so distracted by everything else.


Monday, Michael and I went to the Dallas World Aquarium for one last adventure, just the two of us. We had a lot of fun. We always love going to the aquarium. After we got home on Monday, we had my going away party for my family and friends. It was exciting to be able to see everyone, but sad to say goodbye. It's so nice how interested everyone is in this journey of mine and I am nothing but excited for what is to come.

Also, I had some awesome Princess cupcakes!

Today is the day I get to run around frantically trying to get everything done. This should be fun! See you soon, Florida!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Disney! Can't wait to hear all about your magical adventures! Love you! Travel safe :)

    ReplyDelete