Sunday, February 10, 2013

One ticket to Disney World, please?

I don't know how I got so lucky, but by some miracle, Michael and I have the same days off every week. This makes me especially happy considering the fact that we have completely opposite schedules. And I'm not exaggerating. Yesterday, I clocked out fifteen minutes before Michael clocked in. It is kind of funny that we get to see each other at work. That is taking some getting used to. It would be even more strange if we worked in the same area.

I am really excited to have my family visiting in a few weeks. My parents and brothers are coming, along with my aunt and uncle and their three daughters. I really just like when people visit! It is very amusing to see people in my world that I know from somewhere else.

I have been having so much fun lately. I feel a thousand times happier now. I really like Michael's roommates and I am making more of an effort to make friends on my own. I have the face audition this Friday which I am really excited for. I'm not going to lie, I don't even know if I am eligible to attend this audition because I have already extended my program, but I don't really care. The worst they can do is tell me no, and that wouldn't be the end of the world. It would be absolutely wonderful to be able to perform a face role though. I can't pretend it isn't something I want to do, because it really is.

Last week, Michael and I were able to go to the parks on our days off. We went to Magic Kingdom and to Hollywood Studios. I really like that this is something we can do together. I'm super excited for my family to visit soon. I'm even more excited that there will be someone to go meet characters with me! I don't think Michael really cares about it too much, but he does it if I want to because he knows it will make me happy. He's definitely a keeper, if anyone was unsure before now. Oh, and guess what else? He cooks for me!

My fairy obsession is only growing. I have now seen every Tinkerbell movie, and own several fairy dolls, a fairy blanket, and Disney trading pins of almost every fairy. This is totally normal.

No, it isn't.

I'm friends with Lilo now. She is more fun than I expected her to be. Minnie and Vanellope are still my favorites though!

I am rambling 100%, so I'm sorry if any of this has been difficult to follow. But I have one last thing. Donald had some super cute kids visit him today. My mom's best friend growing up brought her family to see him today! It was great! Her kids were very well behaved (which I was so thankful for) and they seemed to really enjoy spending time with Donald. A little while later, a boy handed Donald a pen and a single piece of paper to sign. Since signing a single sheet of paper is difficult, Donald walked over to the trashcan nearby to use it as a hard surface. Before returning to the boy, Donald pushed the lid of the trashcan so it looked and sounded like he had thrown something into the trash. Then, he turned around, keeping the autographed paper behind his back. The photographer looked at Donald and then said to the boy, "Uh oh! I think Donald threw away you're paper. He's always messing around." Donald laughed and gave the boy the pen back. After a few seconds, he revealed that he was in fact still holding the piece of paper and handed it back to the boy. The family found this amusing. A few families later, a mom and her little boy came to meet Donald. The mom was holding her son. He was probably around three years old. When he saw Donald, he started giggling, which made Donald shake his head, laughing. This only made the little boy laugh harder. So Donald kept shaking his head back and forth to keep the boy laughing. It was really fun. All of the guests around us couldn't help but smile because this little boy had the cutest laugh ever. It really brightened my day. He was definitely a cutie.

And with that, I leave you all once again. I have to get up early tomorrow. I'm spending the day with the lovely kitty, Marie! Yay! Now I can get back to watching High School Musical 2! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment