Saturday, December 22, 2012

Orlando is a mad house.

There are so many people here. It is ridiculous. And it happened overnight. The last few days here have been fine. The parks haven't been too crowded, there hasn't been much holiday traffic, and nobody has tried to carry away Minnie Mouse. Then yesterday happened. There was a one hour wait to park at the outlet mall. It is absolutely crazy. So I'm hiding in my apartment until further notice. (Really just until tomorrow morning when I have to go to work.) I have been spending a lot of time watching movies and coloring. Michael bought a new TV the other day online and had it shipped to me so he wouldn't have to pay to ship it twice, so I have been really enjoying it for the last couple of days. He thinks it will go with him to his apartment when he gets here, but he is mistaken. I will gladly share it with him at my new apartment! It's really funny how big a 32 inch TV seems when you have had a smaller one for months. Especially in our tiny living room. I like it!


I decided to do something crazy yesterday. I went and got my hair cut. I cut it all off. I really like it. It was a little shocking at first, but now I think it looks good. Unfortunately it doesn't look the same in pictures, but eventually there will be a good picture! I want the back and sides to grow out a little too. The stylist cut it a little shorter than I was wanting.

I'm excited to have Christmas off. I received three Christmas cards in the mail today, along with some presents from Mom to unwrap on Christmas morning. Sarah and I are both off that day and then have separate plans that night. In the morning, we are going to watch the Disney Parks Christmas Parade on ABC. Other than that, I don't know what I will do. Hopefully it will be a nice day. It's just a bummer that I don't have any family here to celebrate with.








The next two days will be spent with Mickey in Town Square Theater. I really hope it won't be too insane. It probably will though. I don't know how I'm going to get to work on time. I have to be there right when the park opens both days. WISH ME LUCK! I'm probably going to bed soon. I'm pretty sleepy and my 11 hour day tomorrow won't be fun if I am falling asleep! I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend! Goodnight!

P.S. Exactly 4 weeks until Michael arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment