Monday, April 22, 2013

TEXAS!

Well, ladies and gentlemen, I made a decision.I have been home for a couple of weeks now. I am honestly very happy. It is so nice to have people that are happy to see me all the time. I am back working at Razzoo's. Every day when I go in, people want to talk to me and hear what I have to say. I'm so glad to be home. I have missed everything about Texas. This is probably my shortest entry ever, but I knew there were still people who didn't know I was back at home. I'm still going to write on my blog, even if nobody reads it. Obviously I won't have any new Disney stories, but there are still fun things that happen here! Thank you to everyone who has read my blog and supported me through this wonderful journey.


1 comment:

  1. What fun memories, and what great experiences you have to look forward to. Welcome back to Texas!

    ReplyDelete